The status of the works on site, as at the date of our site inspection on 27 February 2018, can be briefly described as follows:
- Site had been fully established including office and amenities.
- Bulk excavation works were complete.
- Detailed excavation was complete.
- Footings and blockwork retaining walls were complete except to the front of the site.
- The columns to support the underside of the overland flow and suspended slab were complete.
- The Propping, formwork and reinforcing for the suspended slab were complete ready for pouring.
- Blockwork for the retention basin is complete and waterproofed.
- Major Stormwater drainage civil works were essentially complete.