The status of the works on site, on 26 April 2018, can be briefly described as follows:
- Site had been fully established including office and amenities.
- Footings and blockwork retaining walls were complete except to the front of the site and a minor section at the rear.
- The overland flow suspended slab was complete.
- The concrete cover over the water tank was complete.
- Electrical & Plumbing in slab and mains pipework and conduits were complete.
- Blockwork walls were complete to the underside of level 1.
- Framing was complete to the ground level and 2 of 6 timber floors were complete to Level 1 including floor sheeting fixed, 2 additional 2 Level 1 mid floors had joists installed.