About this projectEnquire
We are proud to say that over the course of this development, 870 people have been contracted and indirectly employed to carry out this project, a special thanks goes out to everyone that was involved.
Aspect at Everton Park is approximately nine kilometres from the Brisbane GPO, located at 26 & 28 Russell Street. Everton Park is a middle ring suburb to the north west of the city. Most dwellings are detached houses, but in recent times the suburb has begun to attract attached townhouse development due to its employment, retail, education & transport amenities. It’s an attractive suburb for young families & professional couples. Aspect at Everton Park is within easy walking distance of the Everton Park Primary School, Prince of Peace Lutheran Primary School, the Northside Christian College & the North West Private Hospital. Buses run frequently along Old Northern Road & South Pine Road, just a few 100 metres from Aspect, taking travellers to the City via Brookside Shopping Centre & Enoggera Railway Station.
The biggest employers in the area are the expanding Enoggera Army Barracks (three kilometres from Aspect) & the Prince Charles Hospital. Aspect at Everton Park occupies a two acre infill residential site & will comprise 33 x 3 bedroom town homes, all with 2.5 bathrooms & 2 car accommodation. The site is situated on a high part of Everton Park & will capture prevailing breezes & views. Most of the surrounding area is detached houses. The development has been designed to meld with the existing housing form.
The key drivers behind the success of Aspect at Everton Park include;
- High suburban site with great local amenity to employment, education, & shopping
- Easy public transport access to the City & most North West suburbs of Brisbane
- Well designed residences with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms & 2 car garage and/or carport
- Two level designs with ground level living (internal & external) & upper level bedrooms & bathroom
- Designed to suit couples or families with children
- Strong rental neighbourhood with low vacancy rates